BlindSaver.com is a Deneva, Inc. company. At Deneva, Inc., we recognize that your privacy and security are extremely important to you. All information gathered during your purchase is used for the sole purpose of processing your order, providing you with information regarding your purchase, and creating a customized You experience. Information stored on our server includes your name, billing address, email address, shipping address, and billing information. For security purposes all billing information is encrypted and password protected.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. you may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. you may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from you only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. you can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about you whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about you means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
How we use collected information
Deneva Inc. may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our you as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To complete the order process, shipping information, including name, phone number, and mailing address, is disclosed to the manufacturers and shipping companies. Our manufacturers maintain strict confidentiality of all information and will not sell, rent, or release any of your information.
- To send you information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- We may use the email address to send You information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If You decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or You may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, your name, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and you happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and you with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
You may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using the Site you consent to the collection and use of this information. In addition you agree to all policies, and disclaimers posted in the customer service section, including but not limited to return policy, warranty policy, and PerfectFit For You guarantee. If you have any questions regarding our policy please call 1-877-388-0336 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Any future changes to policy will only affect future customers and will not affect current visitors.
19751 E. Main St #310
Parker, CO 80138
This document was last updated on February 19, 2014