Bali Essentials S-Curve Vinyl Vertical Blinds
Change Sizes to Update Price
Annual Memorial Day Sale - Buy One Get One Free! Use coupon code: BOGO. Sale ends June 2.
Free Shipping & Delivery: Typically made in 5-7 Working Days
PerfectFit™ Satisfaction Guarantee - Learn More
Available Colors & Samples
S Curved Group
+ Add Free Sample
+ Add Free Sample
Options & Upgrades
Description & FeaturesFor a more economic alternative, the Bali Essentials Vertical blinds offer a simple choice when making a decision for your desired look. With eight available styles including embossed and textured vanes, you will be able to add style and dimension to your room at an economical price. The S-curve vanes add a fabric-like dimension to your blind for enhanced beauty.
- Choose from eight styles including embossed, textured vanes for added style and dimension
- Curved vanes give vertical blinds a drapery look or for more light control, select from the S Curved Fontana Collection
- Allows you to set your stack position when you install your blind.
- Comes with a Channel Panel Valance with returns.
- Backed by Bali.
The following information insures a proper fit for installation of your new window covering treatments. Mounting requirements below are for standard options. Mounting requirements may vary based on the selected options.
Specifications may vary based on the selected color and upgrades.
The following methods can be safely used to clean your new window covering treatments.
|Inside Mount Minimum Depth||2 3/4 "||Outside Mount Flat Surface Height||1 3/4 "|
|Inside Flush Mount Minimum Depth||3 3/4 "||Inside Mount Width Deductions||1/4 "|
|Minimum Width||13 "||Minimum Height||12 "|
|Maximum Width||120 "||Maximum Height||96 "|
|Bath tub Cleaning/Water Immersion||Ultrasonic Cleaning|
Measure & Installation
- All of Blindsaver.com's window fashions are custom fabricated according to the dimensions given on your order.
- Measurements must be exact to ensure a proper fit. For this reason measure to the nearest 1/8".
- Always measure the exact window intended for the blind. Every window in your home is a unique opening and may differ in exact measurements.
- For accurate measurements always use a 3/4" or 1" steel tape measure.
- To eliminate mistakes first measure the width and write it down then measure the height and write it down.
- Do not take any deductions for mounting clearance on inside mounts. Deductions will be taken by the manufacturers at the factory.
- Please read the rest of our measuring guides and download our measuring worksheet. Links can be found below.
Inside Mount Video
Outside Mount Video
Printable Measuring Guides and WorksheetInside Mount + Worksheet
Outside Mount + Worksheet