Good Housekeeping Cordless Vertical BlindsON SALE
Change Sizes to Update Price
Extra 10% off or Buy 3 Get 1 Free. Use code 10MORE or B3G1. Sale ends Feb 10.
Free Shipping & Delivery: Typically made in 5-7 working days
PerfectFit™ Satisfaction Guarantee - Learn More
Available Colors & Samples
+ Add Free Sample
+ Add Free Sample
Options & Upgrades
Description & FeaturesGood Housekeeping's line of Vinyl Vertical blinds come standard with cordless. Whether you're shopping for blinds for your office or formal dining room, these verticals have the perfect pattern available to meet your needs while adding drama, height, and light control to your windows.
Made in America
- Choose from eight styles and patterns in a variety of fashion-forward colors and patterns.
- Each blind comes standard with cordless wand control for enhanced safety and a clean view.
- Meets the Good Housekeeping Research Institute's rigorous quality and safety standards for your peace of mind.
- Backed by Good Housekeeping's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
The following information insures a proper fit for installation of your new window covering treatments. Mounting requirements below are for standard options. Mounting requirements may vary based on the selected options.
Specifications may vary based on the selected color and upgrades.
The following methods can be safely used to clean your new window covering treatments.
|Inside Mount Minimum Depth||2 1/4 "||Outside Mount Flat Surface Height||1 3/4 "|
|Inside Flush Mount Minimum Depth||5 1/8 "||Inside Mount Width Deductions||7/8 "|
|Cordless Wand Control|
|Minimum Width||12 "||Minimum Height||24 "|
|Maximum Width||144 "||Maximum Height||120 "|
|Bath tub Cleaning/Water Immersion||Ultrasonic Cleaning|
Measure & Installation
- All of Blindsaver.com's window fashions are custom fabricated according to the dimensions given on your order.
- Measurements must be exact to ensure a proper fit. For this reason measure to the nearest 1/8".
- Always measure the exact window intended for the blind. Every window in your home is a unique opening and may differ in exact measurements.
- For accurate measurements always use a 3/4" or 1" steel tape measure.
- To eliminate mistakes first measure the width and write it down then measure the height and write it down.
- Do not take any deductions for mounting clearance on inside mounts. Deductions will be taken by the manufacturers at the factory.
- Please read the rest of our measuring guides and download our measuring worksheet. Links can be found below.
Inside Mount Video
Outside Mount Video
Printable Measuring Guides and WorksheetInside Mount + Worksheet
Outside Mount + Worksheet