Bali VertiCell Light Filtering Double Cell ShadesON SALE
Available Colors & Samples
Options & Upgrades
Description & FeaturesPerfect for patio doors, wide windows, and room dividers. Coordinate the look of various windows - even in adjoining rooms. Available in all the fabrics, colors and cell sizes from the Bali Diamond Cell collection. This product is stackable on the left, right or center.
Child Safe Options
- Bali Verticell is ideal for patio doors, wide windows and even as a room divider. Inside mounts may experience gaps on left and right.
- Moveable side rails with locking handles for ease of operation; allows stack of material to be positioned on right, left or center for EVERY shade!
- A sleek headrail design and no external cords provides an attractive look.
- Aluminum headrail and side rails available in three colors.
- Backed by the Bali limited-lifetime warranty.
The following information insures a proper fit for installation of your new window covering treatments. Mounting requirements below are for standard options. Mounting requirements may vary based on the selected options.
Specifications may vary based on the selected color and upgrades.
The following methods can be safely used to clean your new window covering treatments.
|Inside Mount Minimum Depth||1 3/4 "||Outside Mount Flat Surface Height||1 5/8 "|
|Inside Flush Mount Minimum Depth||2 7/8 "||Inside Mount Width Deductions||1/2 "|
|Universal Stack System|
|Minimum Width||12 "||Minimum Height||24 "|
|Maximum Width||192 "||Maximum Height||98 "|
|Bath tub Cleaning/Water Immersion||Ultrasonic Cleaning|
Measure & Installation
- All of Blindsaver.com's window fashions are custom fabricated according to the dimensions given on your order.
- Measurements must be exact to ensure a proper fit. For this reason measure to the nearest 1/8".
- Always measure the exact window intended for the blind. Every window in your home is a unique opening and may differ in exact measurements.
- For accurate measurements always use a 3/4" or 1" steel tape measure.
- To eliminate mistakes first measure the width and write it down then measure the height and write it down.
- Do not take any deductions for mounting clearance on inside mounts. Deductions will be taken by the manufacturers at the factory.
- Please read the rest of our measuring guides and download our measuring worksheet. Links can be found below.
Inside Mount Video
Outside Mount Video
Printable Measuring Guides and WorksheetInside Mount + Worksheet
Outside Mount + Worksheet