BlindSaver Basics 1 1/2" Cordless Faux Wood BlindsON SALE
Change Sizes to Update Price
Hot Savings on BlindSaver! Up to 40% off BlindSaver brand blinds and shades. Sale ends August 27.
Free Shipping & Delivery: Typically made in 6 Working Days
PerfectFit™ Guarantee - Learn More
Available Colors & Samples
+ Add Free Sample
+ Add Free Sample
Options & Upgrades
Description & FeaturesBlindSaver Basics Cordless Faux Wood Blinds offer the safety and stylishness of cordless lift with the clean modern styling of a horizontal faux wood. Available in two whites with a wand tilter and crown valance.
Child Safe Options
- Cordless lift creates a clean uncluttered look and is safe for homes with children and pets.
- Wand tilt smoothly opperates the slats open and closed.
- 1 1/2" slats fit well in most window sizes- from French doors to larger modern windows.
- Headrail dimensions: 2-/14" D x 2" H
- Backed by BlindSaver's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
The following information insures a proper fit for installation of your new window covering treatments. Mounting requirements below are for standard options. Mounting requirements may vary based on the selected options.
Specifications may vary based on the selected color and upgrades.
The following methods can be safely used to clean your new window covering treatments.
|Inside Mount Minimum Depth||1 5/8 "||Outside Mount Flat Surface Height||2 "|
|Inside Flush Mount Minimum Depth||2 3/4 "||Inside Mount Width Deductions||5/8 "|
|Minimum Width||18 "||Minimum Height||24 "|
|Maximum Width||72 "||Maximum Height||72 "|
|Bath tub Cleaning/Water Immersion||Ultrasonic Cleaning|
Measure & Installation
- All of Blindsaver.com's window fashions are custom fabricated according to the dimensions given on your order.
- Measurements must be exact to ensure a proper fit. For this reason measure to the nearest 1/8".
- Always measure the exact window intended for the blind. Every window in your home is a unique opening and may differ in exact measurements.
- For accurate measurements always use a 3/4" or 1" steel tape measure.
- To eliminate mistakes first measure the width and write it down then measure the height and write it down.
- Do not take any deductions for mounting clearance on inside mounts. Deductions will be taken by the manufacturers at the factory.
- Please read the rest of our measuring guides and download our measuring worksheet. Links can be found below.
Inside Mount Video
Outside Mount Video
Printable Measuring Guides and WorksheetInside Mount + Worksheet
Outside Mount + Worksheet